Friday, January 07, 2005

First Post

Here we are then. Reading through some blogs by people what I know has convinced me that this would be a good idea. Time will tell.

My first impressions are that keeping this up-to-date might be the biggest problem. I'll endeavour to post regularly, though maybe not every day. As a starting point, I'll mostly be writing about the following:

- Norwich City Football Club. I've got a season ticket, despite the fact I live in York - you can find me at CUB69 on a home match day. I get to a fair few away games as well. At the moment we're third bottom of the Premiership so my blog may be about our pathetic attempts to stay up to start with. Hopefully it won't get too depressing.
- Other sporting stuff. Nice and general this one.
- My fab house and the exciting events within it. Including the continuing adventures of my two little cats.
- My hopeless attempt to make money by gambling. It's not working terribly well so far.
- The cool and (mostly) crap stuff I keep buying and selling on eBay.
- My none too exciting job. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.
- My website that's been in a state of limbo for longer than I care to remember. 2005 may be the year I finally get round to getting it published. Hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home